We at Microspray pride ourselves in taking great care in specifying the correct ultrasonic spray nozzle solution for your process. Our experienced staff has decades of hands-on experience working closing with academia, R&D facilities and industry. We often offer custom solutions that meet the needs of up and coming cutting edge technologies, such as nanotechnology, hydrogen fuel cells, antimicrobial coatings, medical related coatings, spray pyrolysis to name a few. We often provide for established industries ultrasonic spray technologies that result in a reduction of waste, improved transfer efficiencies and higher coating uniformity.
Some of the many benefits of ultrasonic nozzles:
- High Transfer Efficiency – Reduces materials usage
- Non clogging – Able to handle high-solid materials
- Durability – Titanium construction is resistant to many solvents and abrasion.
- Highly uniform distribution of droplet sizes – Reduces coating imperfections.
- Airless spray – Can easily control process and also ideal for vacuum environments!
How Ultrasonics Spray Nozzles Work
Key Industries for Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
- Blood Collection Tubes
- Medical Devices
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Solar Cells Coatings
- Antimicrobial Coatings
- Float & Panel Glass
- Nano Technology
- Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis
- Bioaerosol Spray
Please feel free to send us an e-mail or call for your most challenging ultrasonic nozzle applications. We have hands on experience with thousands of different ultrasonic nozzle applications. We have a reputation for “out-of-box” thinking and helping customers with their unique academic and industrial applications.